The Mana L540 DXM blade length combined with the sizeable offset edges provide a large dynamic sweetspot and increased power to balance ratio. The mid swell position and the concaving through the back of the profile means the pick-up is maximised. The Mana has been engineered for power in the drive zone which will help you light up the crease.
The Mana features the new Fuze grip, which ensures a balance between grip and feel.
Made in England from Prime English Willow.
- F4.5 FACE PROFILE
- POWERARC BOW FACE PROFILE
- CONCAVE PROFILE
- ENGINEERED POWER IN THE DRIVE ZONE
- GM NOW!
- MADE IN ENGLAND FROM PRIME ENGLISH WILLOW
- FUZE GRIP
GM 606 Grade Bats
- Superior seasoned unbleached grade 3 English willow
- Minor blemishes, may have some colour to one edge
- Fitted with good quality treble spring cane handle
- GM Now! and ToeTek finish fitted as standard